Personal Information We Collect
- Contact Information such as your name, email addresses, telephone numbers you provided to us.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Influencer Grow’s partners, business associates, and service providers.
How Influencer Grow Collects Personal Information
- Personal Information is collected when you register, subscribe, set an alert, create an account.
- Transaction Information is collected when you use our Services. For example, the comments you make.
How Influencer Grow Uses Personal Information
We use the information to:
- Operate and improve our Services
- Provide alerts you set
- Provide advertisements to you on Influencer Grow
- Provide other services to which you consent
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be shared as required or permitted by law as described below:
- Partners, only to the extent you have redeemed a deal / coupon offered by the partner, or participated in an activity sponsored or offered through us on behalf of the partner;
- Successor-in-interest of Influencer Grow, such as a company that acquires Querymall Inc. In the event Influencer Grow goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or by a notice on the Influencer Grow website of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- Otherwise with your consent.
A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services.
When you use our service, cookies are used between your browser and servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fulfill your requests for services and information. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Partner and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators.
We also use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
Management of Your Personal Information
You can access and update your Contact Information and the other information you provided to us by logging into Influencer Grow and clicking on your user name. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish your account to be removed.
You can manage your alert subscriptions by following subscription instructions that we send you. You can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that we send you.
Cookies: You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Refer to your browser’s help page to find out how to adjust.
Influencer Grow does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. The Services are designed and intended for adults. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen years